Saturday, July 01, 2006

Feedback and Suggestions

I'm off on vacation for 9 days; I won't be back until July 10th.

While I'm gone, if it strikes your fancy, I'd love it if you'd leave comments about what you think about my little blog here. What kinds of posts you've liked so far, and which not-so-much. Any ideas or suggestions for things to post about would be great! Do you have questions for me about anything-- my life, my thoughts on some issue, your life? Here's the place for you... this post and its comments will be sitting around for a week and a half, beckoning to you to speak up...

1 comment:

Kira said...

Well, I like it. =) You might want to incorporate more strictly original content, as opposed to your thoughts on articles found elsewhere. That's the stuff I find most interesting (and can't be found anywhere else!)