Monday, June 02, 2008

Monday Round-up: PF Buzz, desire, and Doctor Who

Happy Monday (okay, it's almost Tuesday)! I can't believe it's June already...

  • Check out PFBuzz-- the new site where you can submit and vote for personal finance posts and the highest rated will come to the top-- like Digg, but for personal finance blogs. Feel free to submit and/or vote for some of my posts...
  • I wish I had an iPhone! has No Impact Man's very zen-like musings about the nature of wanting and desire, and how small an effect buying the stuff you want actually has on that.
  • The Festival of Frugality was at Funny Money last week; check out Not Deprived at Remodeling This Life and Putting Your Foot (and Your Pocketbook) Down at The Purloined Letter.
  • I rarely pay much attention to the Carnival of Debt Reduction but I have to link to it this time because it's Doctor Who-themed!
  • And finally, I just switched the blogroll on my sidebar from a static list to a list that shows the 10 most recently updated of my favorite blogs, complete with a link to their latest post. Very cool... scroll on down there and click away!

3 comments:

remodelingthislife said...

Thank you for the mention!! I appreciate it! Isn't PFBuzz fun? :)

Pinyo said...

Thank you for mentioning PF Buzz.

Riyo Gems said...

The blog entry above is very interesting. They have very well elaborated the items. I really love the above blog entry. And I have found a nice link. I have found great website for nice and beautiful Jewellery website. It has nice Styles and good product. They carry many items which are unique and handmade and also some trendy. They have sterling

silver Gemstones Handmade Jewellery. And also they have white gold 18kt Diamond Jewellery with Ruby, emerald and sapphire. You can visit them here www.riyogems.com/index-1.asp or www.riyogems.com please visit online shopping section and you can securely use your credit card to order the goods. The entire items are made in India.