Monday, June 02, 2008

Monday Round-up: PF Buzz, desire, and Doctor Who

Happy Monday (okay, it's almost Tuesday)! I can't believe it's June already...

  • Check out PFBuzz-- the new site where you can submit and vote for personal finance posts and the highest rated will come to the top-- like Digg, but for personal finance blogs. Feel free to submit and/or vote for some of my posts...
  • I wish I had an iPhone! has No Impact Man's very zen-like musings about the nature of wanting and desire, and how small an effect buying the stuff you want actually has on that.
  • The Festival of Frugality was at Funny Money last week; check out Not Deprived at Remodeling This Life and Putting Your Foot (and Your Pocketbook) Down at The Purloined Letter.
  • I rarely pay much attention to the Carnival of Debt Reduction but I have to link to it this time because it's Doctor Who-themed!
  • And finally, I just switched the blogroll on my sidebar from a static list to a list that shows the 10 most recently updated of my favorite blogs, complete with a link to their latest post. Very cool... scroll on down there and click away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the mention!! I appreciate it! Isn't PFBuzz fun? :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning PF Buzz.