It's the first Thursday of the month, which means it's time for the latest Carnival of Ethics, Values, and Personal Finance... enjoy these great posts about the connections between values and money!
- TheLifeLessTraveled presents Couple Quit Jobs, Sold Possessions To Bicycle Around The World For A Year…Find Adventure And Freedom posted at The Life Less Traveled.
- Cash Money Life presents Conservation & Frugality posted at Cash Money Life.
- Leon Gettler presents Beijing Olympic sponsorship: pros and cons posted at Sox First.
- GP presents Food for Thought posted at Innstyle Montana- Come on Inn.
- John Phillips presents The Reinforced Glass Ceiling posted at The Word On Employment Law.
- Betsy Teutsch presents The Greenest Ballpark in the World: Washington Nationals, but What 's to Eat? posted at Money Changes Things.
- David B. Bohl presents How To Become Wealthy by Living Within Your Means posted at Slow Down Fast Today!
And then the rest...
- Penny Nickel presents 100+ countries agree to ban cluster bombs; what does your money have to do with it? posted at Money and Values.
- Phil B. presents Gambling Advice posted at Phil for Humanity.
- Trevor McKay presents Does Annuity Fraud Exist? posted at The Annuity Professor.
- Stephan Grindley presents Debt Consolidation: The Scare Tactics posted at The Debt Consolidation Advisor.
- Barb A. Ryan presents 10 - Independent Investment Counselors and Financial Advisors posted at Pasadena Financial Planner.
- Brip Blap presents this monkey's gone to heaven posted at brip blap.
- Amanda Moore presents 106 Organizations That Are Changing the World - Are you helping? posted at VagabondetteVA.
- Mag Herrera presents What I like about Credit Cards posted at Life. Money. Development.
- Sarah Paine presents Three Tips to Ensure Lasting Success posted at Sarah Paine.
- Terry Dean presents From a Sale to An Experience posted at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- Ralph Jean-Paul presents Hunter,Scavenger or Prey:Which Life Are You Living posted at Potential 2 Success.
Well, that's it for now! But please submit a post for next time at this form, and let me know if you're interested in hosting.