- Millionaire Artist has a whole series of "Green Money" posts chock-full of great links: Green Banking, Community Investing, and Socially Responsible Investing. I highly encourage you to go check them out.
- Via mapgirl and ~Dawn, some information on Human Rights Campaign's ratings of which companies are GLBT-friendly and which are not. I'm working on a post of my own on this, but in the meantime, go read up on it yourself!
- Take a look at ~Dawn's post, Simple Living Is...
- Tired but Happy post over at QueerCents, on Saying No to Marriage.
- And here's some delayed linkage to An Introduction to Homesteading, guest-posted at Get Rich Slowly.
- Last but not least:
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Posted by Britt at 9/28/2006 09:51:00 AM