Thanks for checking out this edition of the Carnival of Ethics, Values, and Personal Finance! We have two dozen wonderful posts on a variety of relevant topics. Please link to the carnival and spread the word.
- Shut the Stuff Up! at The Butler Project by Mark Butler.
- The Choice of What is Right, and What is Easy at Cash Money Life by Cash Money Life.
Being a conscious consumer/investor
- David Gross presents The Picket Line — 15 February 2008 posted at The Picket Line. (An analysis of Community Supported Agriculture)
- Hung Nguyen presents Socially Responsible Investment: Can it beat traditional mutual funds? posted at Meaningful Issues in Today's World.
- Penny Nickel presents Is your money funding genocide? What can you do about it? at Money and Values.
Personal values and priorities
- vh presents Doggie in the Window, Revisited posted at Funny about Money.
- David B. Bohl presents Is Your Time Worth What You Think It Is? posted at Slow Down Fast Today!
- Christine presents Wants vs Needs: A Look at Personal Consumption posted at Me, My Kid and Life: An American Single Mom Living in France.
- Thomas D. Brownsword presents Work: A Mixed Blessing posted at Business Action Steps.
- Dorian Wales presents Understanding Important Hidden Psychological Aspects of Rent vs. Buy Comparisons posted at Personal Financier.
Society, values, and money
- KCLau presents Don’t spend the money you don’t have, to buy the thing you don’t need, to please the people you don’t like! posted at KCLau's Money Tips.
- Adfecto presents Wealth Porn! posted at Adfecto Abundantia - Aspire 2 Wealth.
- Raymond presents understanding Traditional Love Stereotypes About Men and Women posted at Money Blue Book.
- Ana presents Thoughts on Becoming Consumer Debt Free posted at DebtFREE-Revolution.
- Leon Gettler presents Governance and performance posted at Sox First.
- Alexander Kohl presents How to Engineer a Sustainable Breakthrough posted at Green to Profit - Becoming a Sustainable Entrepreneur.
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents Hooked On Credit! 5 Ways The Credit Card Companies Get Our Kids To Sign Up posted at The Digerati Life.
- Personal Finance Claims presents How Credit Card Companies Are Making Millions Just By Overcharging posted at Personal Finance Claims.
- Empty Spaces presents Payday Lending: Good Or Evil posted at Pay Day Loans Must Die!
- James presents Payday Loan Tips and Tricks posted at Payday Loan Cheapskate.
- John Crenshaw presents The Biggest Scam Your Bank Gets Away With Everyday posted at Truthful Lending dot Com.
- Personal Finance Claims presents Stop Being Fleeced By Your Bank, File Your Claim Today posted at Personal Finance Claims.
- BeThisWay presents Shame is a Powerful Incentive, Darn It posted at Are You Going To Be This Way The Rest of The Time I Know You?.
- Save Money presents Why you SHOULD Keep Separate Accounts Even If You Are Married posted at How I Save Money.net.
- LIVING OFF DIVIDENDS presents Can You Retire On Less Than $3,000 A Month? posted at LIVING OFF DIVIDENDS.
- Larry Cragun presents The Price Is Right If You Walk Away posted at RealEstateUndressed.
- RacerX presents Mortgage Crisis vs Integrity posted at Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Money.
That concludes this edition of the Carnival of Personal Finance. Thanks for reading, and let me know if you're interested in hosting a future edition. Submit your posts for the next edition (April 3rd) using this form.
Technorati tags: ethics, values & personal finance, blog carnival