Welcome to the Carnival of Ethics, Values, and Personal Finance! We've got a lot of great stuff to offer this month, from turtles to Boy Scouts and from gift cards to gardeners... we hope you enjoy them all!
- Ted Stearns presents Random Acts of Self-Control posted at Seasoned TradeLines. (A great post on reasons for giving, even when you're struggling financially.)
- Leon Gettler presents Kick the Kringle posted at Sox First.
- PT presents A Better Way to Say "NO" posted at Prime Time Money.
- Joshua C. Karlin presents Why You Need to Ask posted at Marketing & Fundraising Ideas.
- cashmoneylife presents Protect Yourself Against Charity Scams posted at Cash Money Life.
- Mark Runta presents Charity and Learning - What a Combination! posted at Smart Investing & Money Management.
- Storm presents Being frugal posted at Watch Me Become A Millionaire.
- Adfecto presents Life of a Pet Turtle Worth $300? posted at Adfecto Abundantia - Aspire 2 Wealth.
- Business Ethics
- Charles H. Green presents Ben Stein vs. Goldman Sachs: Market-Makers, Brokers, and Trusted Advisors posted at Trust Matters.
- Mark Riffey presents Does your business run at the speed of trust? posted at Business is Personal.
- Chris Wondra presents Refinancing with Primerica: A Consumer Report posted at Chris Wondra . com.
- Betsy Teutsch presents The Book of the Year: The Earth Knows My Name posted at Money Changes Things.
- Hill Robertson presents Turn Your Passion into Your Profit posted at Hill Robertson.
- Christine presents Finding Your Special Talent posted at Me, My Kid and Life: An American Single Mom Living in France.
Thanks for reading! Submit to the February 7th edition of ethics, values & personal finance using our form here, and read up on past editions here. Also, we need hosts for future months, so let me know if you're interested.