Hi there, and welcome to the 13th Carnival of Ethics, Values, and Personal Finance! As most of you know, this carnival is for posts exploring the connections between personal values and financial decisions, and appears every other Thursday.
Take Inventory: Identify Your Spending Values (Baby Step #2) is a great post at Millionaire Mommy Next Door talking about how to identify your values and priorities in order to shape money decisions around them.
Other top posts:
A Fantasy Social Finance Portfolio, by Betsy Teutsch at Money Changes Things, profiles some socially responsible and socially beneficial companies.
House obsession, by Beth Dargis at My Simpler Life, talks about what really makes a house a happy home-- and whether stylish decor and brand-new appliances have us on the wrong trail.
- Business and Ethics
- Steven Silvers presents Despite the PR pundits, there’s not much to learn from the Whole Foods fiasco posted at Scatterbox at stevensilvers.com
- Leon Gettler presents L'Oreal found guilty of racism posted at Sox First.
- Personal Values and Priorities
- Ryan presents 101 Ways to Trim Your Budget posted at Care on Credit.
- David Gross presents Moral Courage posted at The Picket Line.