Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Highlights of 3 months of "Money and Values"

I was checking back in my archives for something, and realized that today, 6/13/06, is the three-month anniversary of Money and Values. It doesn't seem like it's been a quarter of a year already!

In those three months, I've made 49 posts (if my count is correct), and have had just shy of 3,400 visits. I know that's small potatoes compared to most pfbloggers, but it's really exciting for me. Thank you so much for being one (or many) of those visitors!

I've accomplished many of the things I wanted to when I started out blogging, but have fallen short of others. I'm not writing as many posts about values and ethics as I expected, but I have some ideas that I'm really excited about floating around in my head and waiting to be written. And I need to work on writing more posts more consistently!

Here are some highlights from the last few months:

Money and Values


Frugality

No comments: