Here's the latest version of the Carnival of Ethics, Values and Personal Finance:
- Peter presents Help Those Less Fortunate & And Make Money With Microloans posted at Bible Money Matters.
- Toni Graybill presents What is wealth? posted at Maximize Health and Wealth.
- Betsy Teutsch presents To Repair or Not To Repair... posted at Money Changes Things.
- David Gross presents War tax resistance: conscientious objection or civil disobedience? posted at The Picket Line.
- Cash Money Life presents Should the Current Economy Affect How Much You Tip? posted at Cash Money Life.
- ChristianPF presents Is buying the iPhone a sin? posted at Money in the Bible | Christian Personal Finance Blog.
- Rebecca Newburn presents August Thriving in the Burbs Newsletter posted at Thriving in the 'Burbs
- Scott Allen presents James D. Brausch, Glyphius and Shilling posted at About.com Entrepreneur's Guide.
Thanks, and submit for next time by clicking here!