Welcome to July's Carnival of Ethics, Values, and Personal Finance! Enjoy these posts that explore the intersection of money and values:
- Subprime Lifestyles at Slow Down Fast Today!
- Conflicted consumers and the greenwashers at Sox First.
- The Fulfillment Curve: An Ultimate “Enough” Alarm at Wisdom From Wenchypoo's Mental Wastebasket.
- Work, stress, long hours, and your health-- what's your job costing you? at Money and Values.
- Internet Scams at Integrity Business Blog by Terry Dean.
- The parable of the talents at Money in the Bible | Christian Personal Finance Blog.
- The Ethics Fiction at The Word On Employment Law.
- Risk or Opportunity - What Do You See? at Smart Investing & Money Management.
- How to Resolve Conflicts with Coworkers at Physician Entrepreneur.
That's all for this month, but next mont your post could be included too! If you have something to say about ethics, values, and personal finance, submit your post here.Technorati tags: ethics, values & personal finance, blog carnival