Hi, and welcome to the April edition of the Carnival of Ethics, Values, and Personal Finance! Go ahead and explore the posts we've got this month...
Being a Conscious Consumer/Investor
- Lisa Spinelli presents Socially Responsible Investing: Part 2- Mutual Funds: Know What You Own posted at Greener Pastures.
- Leon Gettler presents Fair Trade bonanza posted at Sox First.
- Peter presents Is it ok for a Christian to invest in "Vice Stocks"? Part 2 posted at Bible Money Matters.
- Penny Nickel presents Registering for what matters: Tips and resources for including non-traditional gifts in your registry posted at Money and Values.
- Larry Cragun presents He Called It The Skyhook Theory. How About A Skyhook For All Loan Officers? posted at RealEstateUndressed.
- FIRE Getters presents Direct Deposit to Bank Account - Handle With Care! posted at FIRE Finance.
- paulmct presents Vancouver's Other Dirty Little Secret posted at Bloggin' Off.
Personal Priorities, Values, and Ethics
- David Gross presents Taxpaying as Complicity posted at The Picket Line.
- Penelope Pince presents Honestly Frugal: the Ethics of Saving Money posted at Our Fourpence Worth.
- Allie presents With Our Actions May We Be Giants posted at Allie's Answers.
- Joshua C. Karlin presents Productivity, Time Management and Values posted at Internet Business.
- Raymond presents Easter Sunday Musings About The Rich Man, The Camel, And The Needle posted at Money Blue Book.
- Annie Kelly presents How to Find Your Passion and Make It Your Career posted at Conscious Flex.
- Adfecto presents What Are We Proud Of? posted at Adfecto Abundantia - Aspire 2 Wealth.
- Lin Burress presents Taking Care of Aging Parents as a Family posted at Telling It Like It Is.
- The Investor presents How talking about money is like French kissing posted at Monevator.com.
- Faron Benoit presents Ten Things Women Wish Men Knew About Money posted at Financial Learn.
That's it. Please submit for the next edition using this form; it'll be up on May 1.