Friday, December 21, 2007

Give me your feedback about Money and Values!

As we head into the new year, I want to make some blogging-related New Year's resolutions, but instead of deciding for myself what I should be trying to do in 2008, I'd rather hear from you about what you'd like to see.
 
So please, tell me what you do and don't like about business-as-usual here at Money and Values, and what changes you'd like to see in the future.
 
What do you think about the topics I write about?  Which are your favorites, and which do you skip over?  Do you want me to write more (or less) about socially responsible investment?  Living more frugally and buying less stuff?  Being a conscious consumer?  (And what issues specifically... fair trade?  the environment?  buying local? something else?)  General financial topics?  Are there things I've written about already that you'd like to read more about-- and are there things I haven't covered that you'd like to see?
 
What style of posts do you prefer?  Informational posts about a topic?  Personal thoughts and musings about issues?  Relevant links to news or other blogs?  Short posts, long posts, or something in-between?
 
How about the frequency of posts?  I know I write less often than most bloggers-- is that a problem for you?  I'm never going to be the blogger who posts every day, but I can try to do shorter posts more often-- or mix in some link roundups-- if that's important to readers.
 
I really hope you'll comment and tell me how I'm doing, and what I could be doing better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you do an excellent, thorough job of presenting better options for consuming. I would like to read, in addition to those uber-posts, more of your musings and how you think about your financial/life style choices. It's great to have role models of the actual decisions which people face. Your description of whether or not to pick up the Metro New comes to mind - lots of us think the same questions and never have anyone to share them with because people thing we're a little daft!
Happy New Year.
One of my blog year highlights was being "discovered" by you!