Hi folks, and welcome to the Carnival of Ethics, Values, and Personal Finance! Without further ado, let's get to the posts:Editor's Choice:
- Patrick presents Slot Machine Pays Out 10 Times Too Much - Is It Stealing? posted at Cash Money Life. This one really made me think!
Values and Priorities
- Millionaire Mommy Next Door presents Frugal Millionaires? The Key To Wealth Accumulation posted at Millionaire Mommy Next Door
- ChristianPF presents Was Jesus a tightwad? posted at Money in the Bible | Christian Personal Finance Blog.
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents Who Buys Fake Goods? Plus How To Spot Counterfeit Products posted at The Digerati Life.
- bdurfee presents Don't Even Get Rich Quick posted at Thinking-Rich.com
- ISPF presents Condemning Our Future Generations To Be Born With A Plastic Spoon In Their Mouth? posted at Grad Money Matters.
- Betsy Teutsch presents Kids' Birthday Parties: Parents! Get a Grip!
- Steve Faber presents - How to Save Money on Your Kids posted at DebtBlog.
- Jimmy Atkinson presents How Will My Divorce Affect My Credit? posted at Ask the Advisor.
Business and Ethics:
- Charles H. Green presents IQ, EQ and the Next Billion Banking Consumers posted at Trust Matters.
- Leon Gettler presents How to prepare codes of ethics posted at Sox First.
- Warren Wong presents My Partner?s Not Doing Enough Work! posted at Personal Development for INTJs.
- edithyeung presents The Money Series – How to Manage and Maintain your Bank Account? posted at Edith Yeung.Com: Dream. Think. Act..
- Sagar Satapathy presents All You Need is Love and a Good Financial Plan: 17 Finance Tips from the Beatles posted at Credit Card Lowdown..
- Eric Hudin presents My Estate Planning Career Blog » Blog Archive » Selecting a Good Trustee - Factors to Consider When Choosing a Trustee posted at My Estate Planning Career Blog.
- Frugal Panda presents Frugal Summers: 101 Ways to Entertain Yourself and Your Family posted at Frugal Panda.
Okay, now here's an important announcement for next time-- two weeks from today, I will be on vacation, so we need someone else to host on August 23rd if we want a carnival that day. Otherwise I will be hosting the next edition on September 6th. Either way,
submit your posts here.